Monday 18 April 2016

Inzamam hydkuc appointed chief selector and Mushtaq National Academy team



Lahore: Pakistan Cricket Board has been appointed to the post of chief selector and Mushtaq Ahmed hydkuc National Academy of national team captain Inzamam-ul Haq.
PCB chairman announced to launch Inzamam shryarkan accompanying press conference, while the national cricket team chief selector and Ahmed at the National Cricket Academy head coach. It will be attended by Ambassador Khan said that I am very happy that Inzamam now with us, and he would announce a new selection committee, some famous kuczpakstan are ready to come, but to domestic or foreign coach when necessary, however, the head coach will be announced in the next few days, Mohammad Akram and Mushtaq Ahmed hydkuc of the National Academy, National Academy will operate independently.
PCB chairman Shahryar Khan said the Pakistan cup will get boot camp coaching sessions in Abbottabad and the camp will continue till 3 weeks, are also working to promote school cricket team improvement that has Close to 8 years bio-mechanical lab has also been active.
Any kind service to Pakistan former captain said Inzamam's a pleasure for me, I have to pay the national duty and I will try to remember their responsibility syansaf, gave me the selection panel the name of the board I thank mythology accepted, Tauseef my team, Wajahat Ullah Wasti and will selectors Wasim Haider. He said that the captain had to convince her that the selectors should accept the opinion of the selectors and captain, I have to pay the national duty that I will leave krnhyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment